About Broccoli City
Broccoli City is a black-owned social enterprise rooted in impact and entertainment that focuses on people and progress. We foster creativity and community growth by building innovative experiences that intersect technology, music, art, and social impact. Originally birthed as a festival experience centering Black communities in the DMV area, Broccoli City has developed into a national brand that creates and distributes opportunities, education and resources needed for the upward mobility and social progress of Black and brown communities.
About The Executive Office of DC Mayor Muriel Bowser
The Executive Office of Mayor Muriel Bowser hosts events that support key initiatives and programs for residents and DC-based businesses of the District of Columbia. The events focus on topics that encourage safer, stronger communities, healthier living, world class education, job growth and other opportunities.
About Events DC
Events DC is the premier host of conventions, sports, entertainment, and cultural events in the nation’s capital. As the official convention and sports authority for Washington, DC, we create experiences that engage, excite and entertain visitors from around the world and benefit our local economy and community.
BroccoliCon 23 Sponsors
- Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 250 million unique visitors per month. Indeed is available in more than 60 countries and 28 languages, covering 94% of global GDP.
- Involvement includes a powerhouse panel discussion and post-conference career resources.
- DOES provides comprehensive employment services to ensure a competitive workforce, full employment, life-long learning, economic stability and the highest quality of life for all District residents.
- Involvement includes helping to attract qualified attendees and align with DC employment opportunities.
- REFORM is a non-profit organization dedicated to probation, parole, and sentencing reform in the United States through legislation and lobbying.
- Involvement includes sponsoring conference panels, workshops, and networking opportunities.
BroccoliCon 23 Partners
- Radio One is the largest broadcasting company targeting African American audiences in the United States.
- Involvement includes serving as the premier radio partner of BroccoliCon.
Black Music Action Coalition
- Black Music Action Coalition is an advocacy organization formed to address systemic racism within the music business. Our Coalition advocates on behalf of Black artists, songwriters, producers, managers, agents, executives, lawyers and other passionate industry professionals.
- Involvement includes providing attendees with access to entertainment industry job opportunities.
- Live Nation is the largest producer of live concerts in the world, bringing 40,000 shows and 100+ festivals to life and selling 500 million tickets per year.
- Involvement includes providing employment and internships opportunities within Live Nation.